Join Us! Every Friday morning we’re live and on Zoom from the Golden Corral in Bensalem (1465 Street Rd., Bensalem PA 19020). We start “mingling” (with appropriate social distancing and masks) and eating at 7:30am, followed by our weekly meeting featuring local leaders and decision-makers.
Since COVID-19 hit us back in March we’ve been doing Virtual Weekly Updates on Zoom. Our Mayor, Congressman, Director of Public Safety, Judge and more among 12 high-profile guests join us with the most current, up-to-date, business-relevant information for our community.
So, stop by and join us in person or log into Zoom. We are a constantly adapting to help our members and our community, as we believe together we will achieve great things.
Zoom Meeting Info:
There will be an informal session from 7:30 to 8 am for members and guests to make sure they’re set up correctly on Zoom and to “mingle.” To respect our speakers’ time we will begin promptly at 8 am and finish up by 9 am.
- Friday Zoom Meeting ID: 254 390 148
- Time: 7:30-8:00 AM — Open Chat
- (Unmute yourself so you will be able to talk)
- 8:00 AM Meeting Starts with Pondeli welcoming everyone and announcing who will be doing the presentation.
- We will give each presenter 5-10 mins and then ask if there are any questions. This way presentation can be done uninterrupted so we can get all information. Then they can do a question and answer segment if anyone has questions.
- We like to wrap up the Friday morning virtual meetings by 9:00 AM.
- We will try to have trial runs during the week for members to learn the system if they like. Look for a notice on Facebook for them
- Mute yourself unless you want to say something. Your camera will automatically turn on if you make any noise if you are unmuted
- Set up a zoom Account with a picture of yourself in your profile and your full name.
- This way when you sign in, others know who you are.
- If your camera is off or goes down your default is the picture you picked.
- Otherwise, it is a black screen with your name or phone number.
- Meetings are recorded, please be mindful of what you say and what people can see.
- Say your name and your business when you speak, so everyone knows who you are and from what company.
- Remember we are not in a room together.
- If the camera has a window in the background or a lite we will only see a shadow of your face. Change your position to have lite or window in front of you.
- This makes it easier for the camera to pick you up.
- What you see in your monitor in the background so does everyone else in the world. If you don’t want us to see it don’t show it.
- Practice makes perfect. Contact Pondeli 215-245-0802 call or text and he will help you before Friday with a trial virtual meeting unrecorded so you can relax and enjoy on Friday.
Business owners are called the backbone/soul of our community. I have always said together, we will do amazing things. We all know what it is like to have the odds against us. As business owners never have the odds in their favor when we start our business and sometimes we never get the odds in our favor. We are a resilient group of people who by nature are always adapting to better ourselves and the community we serve.
Together we will!!
Bensalem Business Directory
Philadelphia Private Gym in Bensalem